Whether you’re an influencer or not, you most probably have at least one video you want to share with the world. Be it a tutorial, a funny moment with your family or a breathtaking landscape. More and more people are turning to video when searching for almost anything, and Youtube is king. YouTube has over 1.9 billion monthly active users and they watch a billion hours of video every day. That’s a lot of content!
But what do people use videos for?
- gain awareness and popularity
- share information about any subject in dosed bits
- fight for a cause
- share their art
- demonstrate processes step-by-step in a tutorial
- make product reviews
- share pointers for playing a game
- record product reviews
- explaining software and programs step-by-step
- record recurring problems with your computer to show tech support
- share travel impressions
- create and share tops and world records
The first thing you have to decide is what you will be recording – try to use Youtube to share knowledge, answer questions rather than just describe your business or subject in matter. Think about how you can contribute to the world.
The best way to create and share a video on Youtube is by using a special recording software which allows you to edit it the way you want. We have picked some of the best screen recording software you can get for free or by paying a small subscription fee. However, there are some things you should look at when choosing what video capture product to use:
- Features to record your whole screen, one window, or only specific area
- Simultaneous microphone and system audio recording
- Friendly user interface
- Tools to easily edit the video. Depending on what you need you might want to look for something more complex, with many options and effects.
- Convenient sharing options
Check out the Top 5 Tools for making Youtube videos