Whether you want to show someone how an Iphone feature works, or if you want to just share your screen with your best friend to show the latest photos, you will quickly learn it’s easier than you thought! Recording and sharing your Iphone screen it’s a very simple operation that not many are aware of. You can record anything you do with it, from recording strange software errors or a game you’re playing and want to later share with your friends.
Decide what you want to record. Be sure you have all you need before you start recording. You’re in luck if you’re an iOS 11 or later versions owner! These systems come with an incorporated screen recording feature, allowing you to capture video and sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Record your iPhone screen
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on and tap Microphone to start the audio recording.
- Tap Start Recording – you will wait the three-second countdown.
- Tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and then Stop.
Apple specifies that some apps might not allow you to record audio. You can’t record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording. You can now edit your video or upload it basically anywhere.
Another option for you is to use a dedicated screen recording software. If you have some advanced requests or if you want to record a game while keeping its quality, than maybe it is a good idea to also try out these Iphone Video Recorders:
- Go Record: Screen Recorder
This recorder is the closest to the perfect Iphone recorder. Go Record from Alloy Studios makes it easy to record your screen in any of your apps and games. Use the Face Cam option to add a reaction to your videos! Edit your screen recordings with the built-in editing feature. Go Record also records app audio. You can easily export your screen recordings to your photo library, or upload them to YouTube directly from the app.
It is super easy to use and you will be guided through an introduction video when you’re setting up, unlike other screen recording apps. Another important thing is that they don’t use adverts, which makes a better and faster navigation. Plus you don’t have to go back to the app every time you’re doing a reaction video and need to use the feature.
2. Record it! :: Screen Recorder
Record it!: Screen Recorder allows you to record your favorite games and apps for tutorials, games walk-through, video demos and training videos with awesome editing tools! After recording your screen, you can add video reactions with audio commentary to improve your tutorials quality or maximize the impact of your game performance!
3. Screen Recorder + from RECGO
A great screen recorder that allows users to set resolution, rate and frame rate. The video remains high quality even if they are smaller in size – you can change the resolution of your recording (even from 1080p to 340p). Plus, it doesn’t have the common issues that other screen recorders have like randomly stop recording.
With Screen Recorder + you can record your favorite games, apps or screen audio for tutorials, games, video demos and video calls on your iPhone or iPad. You’ll have tons of fun with the Face Cam option while choosing video reactions.
Advantage: Besides high-quality recording, RECGO also supports video editing.
4. Screen Recorder ° by OneCutOne Technology Co. Ltd.
Reactions and Audio Sound can be added to your screens and videos in an efficient way.
You can easily record audio from another app and then extract the audio. Apart from having a Support option for Games & App inside, capturing reactions or recording audio, the software allows you to import and edit external video, not just recording files.
Screen Recorder ° is appreciated as a very easy to use recorder. The 3.0 version brings key improvements on the video editing feature, including
- An easier way to add reactions and commentary to recording videos
- Trim, cut, delete video clip
- New features: speed, volume & rotate
- record sound while you’re using headphones
This Iphone recording app is available in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
5. TechSmith Capture
Another free Iphone screen recorder which offers a high-quality experience is TechSmith Capture.
TechSmith Capture works on iPhone or iPad running iOS 11. TechSmith Capture allows users to:
– Record one or more full screen video clips using the iOS system’s global recording APIs.
– demonstrate a process to someone, walk through features and screen actions
– give feedback straightly from your device – quickly review documents and images and add your commentaries
– create app store videos to show users how your app works
– of course, game recording and sharing
– share directly from mobile to TechSmith Camtasia for editing and enhancements.
– very easy to navigate
Are you looking for a professional screen recorder for your desktop instead? Learn more about selecting the best screen recorder for you, wether you need it for online courses, creating explanatory videos for your business of for games recording.