Vlogging may seem an easy job, but once you have a camera looking at you, things can get harder in seconds. Considering that you already solved that problem, now you have a lot of raw material, a vlog that has so many pauses, no cuts, no sound adjustments, and the colour grading is not so good as you have seen on other movies made by other vloggers. What are you doing wrong?
Well, talking in front of a camera needs some practice, but what you do with the material after you close the camera? How can you build a good movie or clip using that raw material? This is what we are going to talk about in this article. What is the best video software for vlogging in 2020?
Best vlogging software in 2020 – Adobe Premiere Pro
You can start vlogging as a hobby or satisfy the need for creation, but it can rapidly become your full-time job if you are doing the right things. Because it is a creativity-based occupation, you are the only factor that can influence the final result. First of all, you have to be creative when you are filming or recording your clips, but this is only half of the process.
The real deal happens when you have to edit those clips in order to have a vlog to publish, a good story to share with everyone. You can do this only if you have very good video software for vlogging. It does not have to be very professional and complicated but you will need some standard tools like voice-overs, cutting ability, trimming sections, and so on. Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best video software for vlogging in 2020. It has a very intuitive interface, and it will be easy for you to learn how to create the best stories for your vlog.
Why is Adobe Premiere Pro good for vlog editing?
- This video editor was developed focusing on personal movie creation. It is the perfect editor if you want to create and edit your own story
- In the vlogging niche, you can take into consideration talking about more than one subject or industry. Adobe Premiere Pro is adaptive and thanks to its features, you can create a movie about anything.
- It is a Non-Linear editor which means that you can arrange pre-recorded video clips into a nice story with a narrative line.
Best vlogging software in 2020 – Final Cut Pro X
Many big and famous vloggers are using Final Cut Pro X as their number one video software. They have all the reasons to do so. This editing program is available only on Mac, but for most vloggers and content creators, this is no longer a problem.
Why is it so popular among content creators? Well, if you want to dedicate your whole time to vlogging, prepare yourself for hours and hours of editing daily. Final Cut Pro X can help you save some time thanks to its nature. Editing is faster, the interface is intuitive, and you can get used to it in a short time.
On top of that, some of the best video plugins for vloggers are created for FCPX exclusively.
Why is Final Cut Pro X good for vlog editing?
- The entire vlog phenomenon or at least a big part of it is happening on YouTube. Final Cut Pro X has a feature that helps you export your video straight to YouTube.
- It has the best colour correction system at the moment.
- Most of you would definitely love this: FCPX has an auto-save function. You will never lose progress from now on.
Best vlogging software in 2020 – Magisto
Probably one of the best vlogging software apps that can be used as an application for mobile devices, Magisto excels in editing videos and pictures that need to be delivered as fast as possible to the targeted audience. This makes Magisto one of the most used editing apps for social media in particular.
Vloggers use it because it is more convenient to edit and publish content directly from their smartphones. You can shoot something with your phone, edit it without importing it on your laptop or PC, and then you can share it or publish it online using your phone again. Not only is it a very professional tool for vlog editing and content management, but it has a very pleasant interface, a very modern look which makes it extraordinarily easy to understand and benefit from.
Why is Magisto good for vlog editing?
- You can save a lot of time by just editing your video materials or photos directly from your mobile devices.
- It is very easy to use if you are a beginner.
- It has a huge stock photo and video library to help you improve the quality of your vlogs
That being said, these are our top 3 recommendations for a vlog editor. We hope that you are ready to start recording and creating your first story. If you need help or more information, do not hesitate to contact us or leave us a comment down below!