Though ScreenFlow is a very well known screen recorder for Mac, the software is also a very good choice for vloggers that are using screencasts on their Youtube channel for specific reasons such as: recording interviews on Skype, app & software demo or tutorials, webcam recording. etc. And that don’t want to use iMovie or FCPX for the editing part 🙂
ScreenFlow for Vloggers – How can this work for Youtube videos
- Record anything: With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, iOS device, microphone and your computer audio.
- Chroma key support: Replace your green (or any color) background with your own video or still image background with a single click.
- Great for reviews and recording Skype interviews
- Picture-in-Picture: Easily create integrated shots with video, images, and screen recording for engaging video content
- Easy sharing options: Publish to YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Facebook and Dropbox with just a few clicks
- Batch export: Export multiple files to the same settings simultaneously.